월-금 09:00~18:00
오시는길
자료실
공지사항
문의사항

You'll Be Unable To Guess My Babiie Stroller's Secrets

Nestor Patnode 0 2 09.22 03:27
My Baby Stroller - Bold, Contemporary and Super Stylish

my-babiie-mb180-reversible-pushchair-flip-handle-from-parent-to-world-facing-from-birth-to-4-years-22kg-easy-compact-fold-stroller-with-car-seat-adapters-footmuff-rain-cover-blue-68.jpgBillie Faiers' signature collection includes an elegant stroller. The matching bassinet stroller, car seat and pushchair twin stroller are suitable for babies and can be modified as your family grows.

It's extremely easy to steer, comes with a huge basket and is really good value for money. It also comes with a comfortable footmuff, cup holder, and rain cover.

MB02

The my babiie is an imposing stylish stroller created in collaboration with Billie Faiers. This stroller is ideal for your baby from birth due to its fully lie-flat seat. The large hood that is fully extended provides baby with the ultimate shady space to relax or play away from the elements. With the classic umbrella-style fold, great manoeuvrability and a great height-adjustable handlebar, this stroller is a real treat to push. With a free rain cover with a cupholder, changing bag and changing bag the MB02 is an all round lightweight superstar. pushchair cheap Expert has awarded it their best Umbrella Stroller Award 2017. Available in Black or Aqua.

Click here to find out more.

Click here to view MB02's specifications sheet.

MB51

The MB51 is a great choice for TOWIE fans who are seeking a low-cost stroller that is comparable to the expensive strollers. It is lightweight, steerable across different terrains, and comes with a good-sized shopping basket. It also has a comfortable seat and handles that are adjustable for easy pushing. Its large hood allows children to enjoy shade, away from the crowds and the weather.

This gorgeous quilted Champagne and Black stroller from Billie Faiers is part of her "Signature Range" at My Babiie. This lightweight umbrella-fold stroller comes packed with amazing features, making it the perfect for any trip with a baby (with its full recline). The stroller is extremely maneuverable thanks to its lockable swivelling front wheels as well as a shopping basket. lockable swivelling front wheels.

The My Babiie stroller, https://wells-juul.technetbloggers.de/, MB51 stroller has an extendable 3-position hood that will keep your child safe from the elements however you'll still have the view of your precious cargo by using our handy view window. It also comes with a handy cup holder, rain cover and cosy footmuff so you can always be ready for any weather conditions.

Georgina is an editor journalist, writer and editor who writes regularly about travel and parenting for publications like Family Traveller and Metro. She is also the mother of two daughters, which means she has first-hand knowledge about everything from finding best baby prams for newborns and navigating toddler tantrums. She loves to put her knowledge to work to help families find products that satisfy their requirements. She wants to share her enthusiasm for traveling the world whether it's with travel, everyday life, or simply experimenting with something new.

X4 Compact

This stroller was created in collaboration with Billie Fairies and is part of her Signature Range. It comes with a soft footmuff as well as an infant insert. It also includes cups, a changing bag and rain cover. This stunning Aquaor Black stroller is suitable for use from birth due to its reclining seat, and an extensive UPF 50+ canopy that keeps your child safe from the sun. The adjustable height of the leatherette handles makes it easy to push and with a smooth ride and a fantastic basket, it's the perfect choice for families who are on the move!

We loved this stroller, despite a few minor issues. It was so lightweight and easy to fold, and the suspension throughout made for a wonderful ride. It's a great thing to take on vacations because it can be tucked away in the over head locker of your airline (please consult your airline before you travel). Sammy's favourite part was how easy it is to push, even while reclined the backrest. Baby Elsie fell asleep a few times, so it was evident that she was comfortable and content!

my-babiie-mb30-pushchair-from-birth-to-4-years-22kg-easy-compact-fold-large-shopping-basket-adjustable-handle-stroller-includes-cup-holder-rain-cover-billie-faiers-grey-tie-dye-1716.jpgThe X4's cabin is a bit quiet and well-appointed, but it's not as spacious as that of the X3. Rear legroom is cramped, while the X4 has less space for cargo behind the rear seats (35.5 cubic feet) than its more pragmatic sibling (36.4). The X4 is an impressive speed machine, and comes with an eight-speed transmission that is standard. The X4's guarantee is higher than average for the segment, and includes complimentary scheduled maintenance. We'd like to have more advanced safety features, however.

Comments

• 퓨어사이언스
  • 대표자 : 박현선
  • 사업자번호 215-19-52908
  • 주소 : (우)13215 경기도 성남시 중원구 둔촌대로 545 (상대원동 442-2), 한라시그마밸리 504호
  • 공장주소 : 경기도 남양주시 와부읍 팔당리 564번지
  • 전화 : 031-786-6646 / 031-786-6647
  • FAX : 031-786-6599
  • E-MAIL : kisw123@naver.com