031-786-6646
월-금 09:00~18:00
오시는길
자료실
공지사항
문의사항

5. Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Projects For Any Budget

Tressa 0 3 09.14 01:49
310300814_438157535072560_441431797686435441_nlow.jpgrange rover sport ghost installer rover vogue local ghost immobiliser installer installer (ugzhnkchr.ru) Alarm Installation Near Me

The theft of vehicles is increasing, especially keyless entry vehicles. The Ghost 2 immobiliser blocks the engine from starting unless it's configured to a specific pin code. It is very small and is taped to the loom of the vehicle, making it almost impossible for thieves. It also sends you an instant message via your mobile phone to let you know if the vehicle is being moved.

Detection

autowatch ghost installers midlands is the smallest GPS alarm that is available on the market. It can be installed discreetly in your vehicle, so that thieves cannot be able to locate it. It tracks GPS locations and also transmits a cellular signal to your mobile phone when your vehicle moves. This lets you track your car using Google Maps on your phone or tablet. It's a more precise method to track your car than the LoJack system which can take days for police to track down your vehicle. ghost immobiliser install Alarm is simple to use and is available anywhere in the world where your phone is connected to cellular networks and is able to accept texts to alert you. This puts you in front of thieves that don't wish to be monitored. It is also easy to conceal so that thieves can't interfere with it.

Message alerts

GHOST Alarm is the world's smallest GPS vehicle alarm system. It is linked to your cell phone through text messaging, meaning it can be used with any phone capable of receiving text messages. Message alerts include "movement" detection as well as an address to Google Maps for the exact location of your vehicle and an instant "movement detection". Message commands include ARM and DISARM as well as GPS and Help. You can also receive a list of commands by texting the word "List Commands". Message alerts place you ahead of thieves.

Comments

• 퓨어사이언스
  • 대표자 : 박현선
  • 사업자번호 215-19-52908
  • 주소 : (우)13215 경기도 성남시 중원구 둔촌대로 545 (상대원동 442-2), 한라시그마밸리 504호
  • 공장주소 : 경기도 남양주시 와부읍 팔당리 564번지
  • 전화 : 031-786-6646 / 031-786-6647
  • FAX : 031-786-6599
  • E-MAIL : kisw123@naver.com